Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My Humorous Monologue


DuarteM_Comedy from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

I have learned a lot on this project. I learned how to make a joke funny and, how to make people laugh. I have also learned A-roll and B-roll. Sure this project was easy but it had some hard parts in it too. I had to learn how to make a joke. A joke can be about anything you want it to be. I mad mines about chores and why I WANT to actually do them. I also learned how to time my joke. That part was hard because, you don't want to get your time wrong. I also had to make sure it was between 30 and 60 seconds. A-roll wasn't hard either. I just had to record me saying my monologue. All thats left to do is B-roll. I honestly don't know why I waited till' the last second to do this. Even after I got the camera, I waited till' 11:00 to do B-roll. When I finally uploaded my B-roll, I felt better about my grade. I learned to always do things on time!


Ok. Now that you know what I have learned and what I experienced, it's time to talk about what padding is and why it can be crucial. Padding can be crucial because, if you pad your clips too much there can be a big pause in your video. Padding can also make your clip have no noise and can cover your clip. If these are not the answers I'm sorry I couldn't find the meaning.


To be honest, I think I could do better with my movie. I could add sound effects and also transitions. There is a lot of things I could have done. There was also some strengths too. My clips were pretty good and my voice was loud enough for everyone to hear. Everybody had some strengths and weaknesses in their joke too. I thought my weaknesses was my shooting of the clips. Well to be honest I did wait till' 11:00 at night to do all of them. I should have asked someone to help me in the day. Well as long as I got the project done I should be fine. Thanks for reading my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment