Tuesday, May 3, 2016

.MOV Film Festival

P2T6 Malia Finds Courage from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

My keywords connect with my audience because, they can relate to it. Our keywords are inspire and courage, people can relate to them because, they know what it means and they at least have to have it happen to them. The first keyword is inspire. There are many different ways to be inspired by something or someone. For an example, I was inspired to do art when my brother started drawing. He is an amazing artist and I look up to him a lot. Our second keyword is courage. You know when your teacher tells your class is doing a project and you have to present? What about speaking in front of an audience for a talent show or for a campaign? All of these take courage. Sure you may get anxious and not want to go up but, courage keeps you going. You have to have courage in many things or else you may not succeed.

Our overall message for our movie trailer is kind of simple honestly. The movie trailer is about how a friend can help you through some tough times. It is called "Akasha Inspires Courage." It's about how Malia surfs and gets wiped out. She doesn't want to surf anymore but then she meets Akasha. Akasha is a horseback rider and she loves what she does no matter what happens. Since Malia doesn't want to surf anymore, Akasha talks to Malia and inflicts courage in Malia. The next day when Akasha and Malia go back out to the ocean again, Malia surfs well and she makes it. Akasha is proud that Malia will continue surfing and is proud she helped out one of her friends.

The biggest challenge we faced so far was filming. It was the biggest challenge because, our schedules are way different from one another. I am free almost everyday, Malia sometimes has practice at different times and, Akasha has soccer games and the arena is used on Tuesdays and Fridays. So, this made our filming pretty hard. When we finally found a day all of us were available, its was still pretty hard to film. The reason is because, we used a GoPro Hero to film our water scenes. This was hard for me since I had to film and I didn't have a board. We also couldn't see what the GoPro Hero was filming (I knew that) so I didn't know if I captured the right shots or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment