Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Composition Scavenger Hunt


P2T7_Composition_2015 from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

I think Leading Lines is the most important because, leading lines is difficult to do. For an example, a lot of people in my class chose lines that aren't from the photographers point of view. To make that last part easier to understand, basically the lines have to start from where the photographer is taking the shot. So, take a road for an example. The photographer takes a picture of the road. There would be leading lines in the picture because, the road got smaller in the distance. If you were to draw something at the end of the road, the road will show leading lines to the object you drew. My last reason why I think leading lines is the most important is because, a lot of us struggled to show leading lines in that form. For my team, I don't know if we did a good leading lines of what but, at least we did something for that subject :) .

I think the most difficult is probably forced foreground. It is the hardest because, you have to focus the camera on the object right in front of the camera. Sometimes the camera will focus on the object in the background. For an example, when someone forces and object to the camera, it will sometimes focus on the person. We can use forced foreground for other things too. In movies you can see forced foreground when someone in the background in talking to the person closer to the camera. The camera will first focus on the background then the object in front of the camera.


My teammates are Akasha and Raja. We had some problems at first but, we eventually got the hang of trying to film our shots. One of the ones we had to do was leading lines which you can see below. We also had some problems on reading the information about the composition. For leading lines we used a window cill for our leading lines. Akasha was in charge of transitions and music. Raja did the editing for our shots. She put them together and did the audio. I did the titles and our B-roll filming. I liked my teammates we all helped each other. 







No comments:

Post a Comment