Monday, November 16, 2015

Invention Commercial


P2T7_Invention from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

My team's main goal was to at least do some of our clips at school and the rest at my house (Miranda's House). The reason why is because, each day at least one of us can't come. This led to us not being able to film. Until we were able to film on a Wednesday. Well at least me and Akasha were able to film. Raja couldn't come to film because, she had gymnastics. There was some confusion too, Raja was able to come and sleepover my house. That sounds like a good thing but it wasn't. The reason why is because, Akasha couldn't sleep over while Raja could. Now heres the bad part. All of our shots included Raja in them but, some were with Akasha. Somehow we did it but we didn't have time to download it. By that I mean while the videos were loading my grandma exited them out. :( So, we didn't get any film for our video but at least we tried our best. :)

Our best team moment is probably when we were writing the script for InstaSmooth. I believe that was our best "team moment" because, it was the only part of our production when we never fought. What I mean by that is, when we were doing everything else in our film, we fought about what we thought. For an example, Akasha and I wanted to do one thing Raja didn't wanna do. Then the next problem is that when Raja and I wanted to do something or it was just me, none of us agreed with the other. Before that we had to write the script. When we were writing the script we had no problems at all. None of us disagreed with anything. We all agreed with each other and took turns on the script.By that I mean when Raja had to say something she would type what she would say and etc. Same thing with Akasha and me. We would also make each other laugh and it was hilarious.Long story short, I think our best team moment in our production was the script.


During our post-production, it was kind of ok I guess. The reason why I say that is because, we were arguing about who should do what and why. Once we finally worked it out, it was almost time to clean up. So, I put the title for our commercial InstaSmooth. I also did the transition for our title and then the transition for the next part. The reason why I did the transitions and the title was because, I was the only person who knew how to do that. While I did did that, Raja was in charge of what film goes first. We argued about that because, Raja was fooling around the whole time and we weren't sure if she knew how or not. So, after that long arguing "session" we finally agreed that Raja could do it. Akasha was in charge of the music and audio. She would put the audio into the film that best suited it and play it to see if it sounds right. The reason why Akasha got that job because we only went through more arguing. In my mind I was thinking, "Why are we arguing so much? We have everything we need its just that what each one of us wants to do is not the job we wanted." I was so confused so I just talked about our deadline and that we need to work together. Apparently that didn't  work. We ended up not finishing it but, luckily our teacher did some of the work so we at least had something. :)  







No comments:

Post a Comment