Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Cracking the Code

I think everyone should learn to code because, coding counts as learning something. For an example, I played a coding game and learned how to code. I enjoyed it very much and would love to play more. My second reason why I think everyone should learn how to code is because, coding can also increase your computer skills. It can increase your knowledge on computers and can also teach you how to program. My last reason why I think everyone should learn how to code is because its fun. You get to drag and drop, type, or move the object. There can also be many other ways to code such as actually making a game.

The first time I coded was fun. At first I thought since it was lesson 1 it was going to be easy all the way but, I was wrong. After about lesson 12 or so, it got harder and I had to take my time to make sure I didn't miss anything or did anything wrong. I wasn't mad at the fact that it got harder. I was actually fine with it and I loved it. When I realized that it got harder for me I was kind of happy that it wasn't easy all the way. I had fun the first time I coded and I hope to do more in the future. :)


If I could design any game, I would make a game something similar to pac-man but with a twist. In stead of making the ghost chasing the pac-man, it would be the opposite. Instead of pac-man, there would be an animal hunting for prey. So, the ghosts would be turned into the prey for the animal. Then, you could control the animal and hunt for your prey! As you pass the levels, the prey will start to be come bigger and try to chase you. There will also be difficulties and levels and etc. That's the kind of game I would design.


                                   

  


No comments:

Post a Comment